Tuesday, December 9, 2008

happy day

wooooohh... i feel happy ..really happy..  2day as my classmate celebrate my birthday..n actually bring surprise 4 me..

i thought 2day is 9 of dec.  n mine birth is on 10th..  n  i am in daren house discussing assignment..

n suddenly i notice more n more ppl gather there...   n i din kw  anything bout tat.. coz orange say they wan to go 4  supper..>>haizzz.. is really a cheater..  

then  when the time i go out ..they sing  birthday song n is quite a surprise 4 me ..huhh.. 
n after tat i receive many massage of greeting me..

thanks all of u .. i feel greatful..  ..

2day birthday celebration is nt only 4 me ..bt also 4 my good fren ..kynwen..   his birthday is delay as is on weekend..   n we both 2day are birthday boy..haha

n i am nw 18..  n no more teenage.. haha

as wish frm xue wei..   jia yu in study..       

thanks 4 other wish too..>>>^.^





  

3 comments:

..=*annie*=.. said...

lolx.. u really dunno meh??
dun believe u wor..
everytime classmates birthday we oso celebrate de.. this time u sure u dunno?? haha..
jangan tipu oo..
sure u pura-pura saja la.. ^^

ST3V3N said...

i have give my first time to u...
ahaha..
dun senget la...
i mean : first time celebrate with TA 1 friend's birthday ya ...

Ice Cream said...

haha..u're welcome..^^all the best yo..^^