Thursday, May 29, 2008

the last day schooling tis week

2day is the last of tis week i go 2 skol... following day.. friday,saturday,sunday might be my holiday... 2day i go skol by bus 2gether with one of mine fren which stay juz a stone throw away from my living area here.. anyhow.. 2day is also my 1st experience going 2 skol by bus.. after reaching skol.. my fren n i went 2 library.. actually our class is nt tat early .. the purpose we go there tat early is 2 find some reference book n cn get 2 do some revision there.. n something else.. i get 2 learn things from her.. n she might teach me a lot.. sometime i might also get confuse n blur bout myself................ >> hw ever 2day also my 1st lesson in english subject.. lecturer teach us hw 2 pronounce correctly in word n teach us 2 search 4 pronunciation from dictionary.. 2moro my family is coming here 2 kampar while passing by their journey 2 K.L. .. i could feel the time is passing very fast every second, minute... n nw is already my second week schooling in kampar.. anyhw i feel enjoy , fun , excited study here...

No comments: