Thursday, May 22, 2008

the 1st day i attend the orientation in universiti

one of my roommate ,michael fetch me 2 school. While reaching the school,there were quite lot of people lining up .But at least , the few of us get 2 line up more front compare 2 others. After handing up the resit n we straight go 2 the lecture hall. the lecture hall is quite big n new while all of us sitting there wondering when the speech will end. other then tat ,2day was also my 1st time tat i din nt having my lunch because of the long line up. But during the speech,i get 2 kw more about the rules n all the facilities.Anyhw, 2day i at least learn something n getting some new experience. The thing i most worry is the 1st semester test of the foundation. the subject is more compare 2 spm examination. I hope tat i cn work hard n concentrate well n nt as lazy,fooling around as I was in my secondary school. Hopefully tis time will nt bring me any regretful

No comments: