Saturday, August 16, 2008

weekend

tis weekend i get 2 travel 2 penang 2gether wif 1 of my fren.. actually we r following our classmate which staying around penang there.. more relax n leisure time 4 me 2 get away from a stress n pressure town > here .. I went shoping wif my fren n he actually bring us 2 few pet shop which reputed 2 be the largest n famous one.. nw i get 2 know the knowledge bout all those pet n is quite a new experience 4 me too... tis is the second time i came 2 my fren house ..daren.. quite fun n all his family members r really friendly..

somehw nw i cant feel tat really relaxing hour because of my final test.. which coming very soon.. i hope tat god may undertake my coming test.. n would gv me the courage n will to study hard.. praise the lord>>

4 comments:

Ice Cream said...

ALL THE BEST TO U ,JIA U。。。
GOOD LUCK FOR FINAL。。。

veini said...

hey J..im sure u can do ur very best to beat the rest.dun always complain u have a bad memory to memorize thing.if u think u can u can.if u have an mind set dat u cant thn u really cant make it.so add DIESEL.(more powerful)

jonathan said...

thank 4 all of ur comment.. i will keep it as a advice 4 myself

jonathan said...

thank 4 all of ur comment.. i will keep it as a advice 4 myself